The AlterG® Anti-Gravity treadmill has arrived to db Orthopedic Physical Therapy (Lincroft location only) in October 2013. This revolutionary treadmill can reduce up to 80% of your body weight to aid in your recovery from injury or to reduce the stress and strain on your joints from impact walking or running.
How can you benefit from this technology?
Click here to download David Bertone’s article entitled “Benefits of the revolutionary AlterG Anti-gravity treadmill”.
- Begin early reduced weight bearing after joint replacement, knee surgery or leg fracture.
- Reduced weight balance training.
- Patients with osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis that cannot tolerate normal walking without pain or discomfort.
- Early plyometric or jump training after an injury.
- Gait training with reduced load.
- Backwards walking to retrain calf muscle during Achilles tendon injury or repair.
- Walking or Jogging in reduced weight environment to increase strength and endurance following a leg injury.
- Safe gait training for neurological condition such as Parkinson’s disease or Multiple Sclerosis where balance and endurance are impaired.
Call (732) 747-1262 to schedule your Physical Therapy evaluation to utilize the AlterG Treadmill in your rehabilitation program.
- Those that are overweight who want to exercise with reduced stress to their joints yet still get the benefit from aerobic exercise.
- Athletes or runners currently not in a rehabilitation program who want to run in a reduced weight environment.
- Fitness enthusiasts who want a new and exciting challenge to their exercise program.
- People who want to experience our combination GRAVITY small group fitness or personal training with AlterG anti-gravity treadmill jogging.
Register here for a FREE 10min trial of AlterG anti-gravity treadmill. After registering, you will receive a G-buck coupon to present at the time of your trial and be eligible for a 10% discount in our 10 or 20 session package of 45min training sessions.
AlterG anti-gravity treadmill fitness price list:
- $30/45min session
- Package of 10 sessions – $300
- Package of 20 sessions – $460
- All packages include personal anti-gravity shorts required to use the treadmill (retail $100 value)
Click here to download our brochure.