Back to Golf ProgramDo you have trouble making a full turn? Does your back or shoulder hurt after play? Are your drives 30 yards less than they use to be? Now you can improve all of these areas through the Golf Performance Enhancement program at db Orthopedic Physical Therapy. As a healthcare professional and avid golfer, Dr. Bertone offers a unique advantage. Applying his expertise in anatomy, biomechanics and posture, Dr. Bertone will analyze your body's movement to help you fix tight, weak or imbalanced muscles, improve your joint mobility and correct your posture. All this adds up to proper swing mechanics and a better game for you.
Common Golf Swing Faults
- 64.3 % of players Lose Their Posture
- 64.3% of players Early Extend
- 55.9 % of players Cast or Early Release
- 45.2 % of players have a Flat Shoulder Plane
- 43.5 % of players are Over the Top
- 38.5 % of players have a Reverse Spine
- 37.2 % of players Sway
- 35.6 % of players have a Chicken Wing
- 33.1 % of players have C-Postures
- 32.3 % of players Hang Back
- 31.4 % of players Slide
- 25.3 % of players have S-Postures
Golf warm-up and performance
Benefits of a Golf Physical Evaluation
- Stream line your lessons: By knowing what physical limitations you have your golf pro can concentrate your time on the swing pattern that you are actually able to do.
- Prevent quitting the game due to injury: By not placing your body in positions and motions that you are not physically able to do repeatedly with out injury, you can continue to golf pain free.
- Recover quickly from an injury: By knowing what physical limitations that you have I can come up with a treatment plan as well as work with your golf pro to get you back to golf as quickly as possible.
- Progress more quickly and safely: By identifying which limitations are changeable and concentrating on improving those limitations through treatment or exercise, you will be more able to achieve the golf swing that you want without spending hours at the gym.
- Happier Golfer: Since you will be making more progress safely and quickly, you will play the game longer, pain free and better than ever before. Also you will know what it feels like to get the tour level treatment that all the top Titleist golf pros receive.
- Private access to your evaluation and videos of your personalized exercise program on the Titleist website.
- Find your Golf Fitness Handicap and how it compares to the PGA professionals.